Meet the Team
Independent Advocacy is governed by a Board of Trustees
and led by a CEO - Chris Bratchie (centre front).
Services are delivered by teams of trained and experienced staff, supported by volunteers.
- Appointee Service We can look after the finances of those unable to do so themselves, working with them so they regain control of their own finances.
- Autism Advocacy This is a new partnership contract with Coventry City Council. We will be providing a specialist service for people with Autism in the City of Coventry.
- The Brokerage Service We can give people freedom of choice and greater control over the planning and delivery of their care and support services through a Support Brokerage Service.
- Mental Health Advocacy We provide statutory, hospital and community Mental Health Advocacy services in Coventry, Warwickshire, Solihull and the surrounding area.
- Parental Support We can support parents through legal proceedings such as child protection cases, family court, parenting assessments and family mediation.
- Mediation Advocacy We can act as a mediator/ conciliator in complaints involving medical practitioners or social services departments and their clients.
- Specialist Advocacy We provide a specialist advocacy throughout Warwickshire for eligible clients such as older people and those with learning and physical disabilities.
- Support Services are individually purchased services and are available in Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.